Lion Ethik's Training Foundations
Lion Ethik's Training Foundations is great for Fencers or Weekend Warriors who want to follow a monthly training program but enjoy the flexibility to train when and where they want.
The Training Foundations Program is for:
- Fencers who are looking to support their fencing goals with a good base of cross-training
- Fencers with few-to-no injuries that do not need a program entirely tailored to them
- Beginner/Novice/Intermediate Fencers
- Weekend Warriors with some general fitness goals but with few-to-no injuries and do not need a program entirely tailored to them
- Adults with some basic experience with Strength Training
The Training Foundations Program includes:
- Monthly programming following a standard template designed for your age group, level, and training schedule.
- Access to Lion Ethik's training app - Great for tracking progress and easy access to exercise videos
- Self-guided training
How the Training Foundations Program works:
- This program follows the member's annual schedule (fencing or sport or anything!)
- Rolling enrollment*
- The membership fee renews at the completion of each stage of the program (4-6 weeks).
*It is recommended that fencers begin preparation for the season in August but enrollment is open all year round.